hihis everyone! didin't blog for ages.. so hav quite a lot to say.. but have time limit cos my sis bathing. once she comes out she'll fight with me ( over e comp i mean, nt kick-boxing or punching lols )
first i hav to say sec sch life is a real difference frm pri sch. i'm almost staying back everyday.
Mon - project wk (individual)
Tue - 3rd lang
Wed - project wk (grp) and after tt track training
Thu - 3rd lang agn. -.-'
Fri - guides meet. =<
so u see i'm almost dead beat by e time i reach home.which is usually 5 or 6 or even 7pm! how can i hav time to blog?
alrite i'm serious this time.
I AM GOING TO QUIT GUIDES!
I HATE GUIDES !
thought it wld be like ODAC in ri sch but it is TOTALLY different !
GIRL GUIDES SUX!
well, i'm going to tell e teacher-in-charge, which is mrs chin, on mon tt i' m gonna quit by hook or crook! n i'm serious this time.
but just my luck tt she is my eng teacher n probably will be my eng teacher for e rest of e yr too, so i'm prepared tt she'll be buyers n "zheng dui wo" for e rest of my life. but who cares?! better than e torture of being in guides.
ok abt 3rd lang, i'm SUPER DETERMINED tt i'm NOT going to give up! no matter what!! I declare tt I LOVE FRENCH (though it is quite hard ) n I WILL NEVER GIVE UP FRENCH! those reading my blog will be my witness kk....
oops my sis is out now, i gtta go! talk later.. and sry for not updating my blog for ages. i'm finding a new skin rite now! bb!
Archives
<$BlogArchiveName$>